Annual fees are due at the time your account is opened and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the account opening date.
You will receive an invoice from STRATA according to the communication preference you selected at the time your account was opened. You may change your communication preference with STRATA at any time by completing and submitting our Communications Preference Request form to STRATA.
If you have opted in for electronic communications but have not received any:
- Check your spam folder, if you see our communication in your spam folder you may whitelist our email address so future communications will not be lost. Instructions for whitelisting can be found on our Client Support page, scroll down to the bottom.
- Have you unsubscribed from our communications? If so you will need to resubscribe, STRATA is unable to resubscribe you on your behalf.
- You may request a resubscription email through our Service Request form or,
- You may locate the last email from STRATA, look in the footer for the "Manage preference" section
- Follow the steps on the Communication Preferences section to resubscribe to Account Holder communications to ensure you are receiving email notifications regarding your account statements, tax forms and other important account communications.