As your custodian, STRATA calculates your annual account fees based on the IRA account established and on the custodial duties performed through the life of the account.
Custodial duties performed include:
- The recording of contributions, transfers, and rollovers to the account
- The accounting for your investment(s)
- Issuing quarterly statements
- Filing the required IRS reports
- Facilitating your investment, distribution, and other service requests
In addition, your account type, the type of assets held in the IRA, the number of assets held within the IRA, and any past due or transactional fees that have not been paid determine how your fees are calculated at each billing cycle. Please reference our all-inclusive fee schedule: IRA Fee Schedule.
Looking for a secure and convenient way to pay your account fees? Sign up for AutoPay! It’s an easy, hassle-free way for handling routine payments of your STRATA account fees. Enrollment is easy and only takes a few minutes – just complete and submit the Fee Payment Authorization form. This form can be efficiently completed and electronically submitted via ServiceNow’s secure portal.